To find homes that have a Lis Pendens (first legal step in lenders’ process of foreclosing on a home) and Judgements (Final step in Foreclosure where home goes back to the lender as the owner) follow these directions:
* Click on “Online Services”
* Click on “Online Searches”
+ Click on “Search Official Records”
# Click “I Agree”
* New Window Appears
* Click on “Legal Search” in top left box
+ Pull down from “Begins” to “Contains”
+ Type in the subdivision name of property e.g., “Mirabay”
# In Document Type Area click on box with “…” and then check “Judgement” and “Lis Pendens” Click “OK” box.
* Type in the Begin Date that you want your search to start from
* Type in the End Date that you want your search to end
* Click on “Search” and the most current records will appear on the bottom portion of the page.
If you would rather I research foreclosures and upcoming foreclosures, please call me and let’s talk about how I can assist you. If you enjoy doing your own research, be sure to call me so that I can explain how the process works and the timeliness of the information that you will find.